COVID-19 Support Room
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online for advice.
You can find out more about Covid-19 vaccinations on this NHS page.
Changes to Covid testing in the community – April 2022
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
Looking after yourself during the COVID-19 outbreak
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
Advice for patients post-COVID
- Your COVID Recovery – A post-COVID website with valuable information for patients, including an explanation of COVID-19, managing its effects, wellbeing and the road to recovery
Guidance for parents/carers
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- Pregnancy advice
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Covid-19 Booster and Flu Vaccination Programme
- Covid Vaccinations: 5-11 year olds
- Covid Vaccinations Given Outside of England
- Covid Vaccination Invitation – explaining the COVID-19 vaccination programme invite system
- Covid-19 Vaccination and Blood Clotting – Information about your Vaccine
- Covid-19 Latest News
- Covid-19 Passport
- You do not need to have a GP or an NHS number to get the COVID-19 vaccine